Cost per recipe $3.44 view details
- 3 lrg Tomatoes peeled & minced
- 1 x Onion minced fine
- 2 tsp Garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Dry mustard pwdr
- 2 whl red chillies broken
- 1 tsp Chilli pwdr
- 1 tsp Curry pwdr or possibly warm chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Tomato ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 1/2 c. Water
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Heat oil, add in garlic, onions and fry until tender.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and simmer covered until tomatoes are cooked.
- Add in water and boil further 2-3 min.
- Blend the mix and pass through a sieve.
- Use as required in other recipes eg. enchiladas.
- Note: Don't add in water if you like to store. Add in 1 more Tbsp. of vinegar. Add in water just before using.
- Making time: 30 min
- Makes: 2 1/2 to 3 c. (excluding water)
- Shelflife: 8-10 days (refrigerated)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 789g|
|Calories from Fat 144||43%|
|Total Fat 16.47g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 1.39g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 45.96g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g||33%|