Cost per recipe $5.28 view details
- 1/4 c. low fat butter
- 1 pkg. (10 ounce) regular marshmallows or possibly 4 c. miniature marshmallows
- 1 tsp grnd cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5Â½ c. chocolate rice crispies cereal
- 1 c. broken pecan pcs
- Grease well a 9x13 pan with butter.Heat butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add in marshmallows and stir till completely melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla. Add in Rice Crispies, cereal and pecans. Stir till well coated.
- Press mix into pan with a sheet of waxed paper or possibly a greased spoon.
- Let cool and slice into squares with a greased knife.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 404g|
|Calories from Fat 758||44%|
|Total Fat 88.21g||110%|
|Saturated Fat 32.9g||132%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 241.15g||64%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||24%|