Cost per recipe $9.49 view details
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 c. Stove Top stuffing
- 1 beef bouillon cube, dissolved in 1 tbsp. warm water
- 1/2 c. taco sauce or possibly mix 1 pkg. burrito sauce
- Meat Seasonings (recipe follows)
- 2 1/2 c. (10 ounce.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or possibly pressed
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 pound grnd turkey
- 2 cans (4 ounce. each) diced green chilies
- 1 can (4 ounce.) sliced ripe olives, liquid removed
- Beat Large eggs to blend in a large bowl. Add in stuffing mix, bouillon, 1/4 c. of the taco sauce, the meat seasoning, 1 c. of the cheese, garlic, sausage and turkey. Use your hands or possibly a heavy spoon to mix thoroughly.
- To shape logs, scoop meat onto a 12 x 20 inch piece of foil. Pat meat into a neat 10 x 18 inch rectangle. Cut meat through foil into 3 rectangles, each 6 x 10 inches.
- Split chilies and pat dry. Lay chilies flat in centers of meat rectangles; use a third of the chilies for each. Top each with 1/3 of the remaining cheese and olives. Starting from long side, tightly roll each rectangle into a cylinder; healthy pinch seam and end of meat to seal in cheese.
- Peel off foil and place logs slightly apart, on a greased 10 x 15 inch rimmed baking sheet; brush tops of with remaining taco sauce. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 min or possibly till meat feels hard. Cold; wrap in foil and refrigeratefor at least 2 hrs or possibly up to 3 days. Or possibly freeze up to 2 months.
- To serve, slice logs into thin rounds. Makes 3 logs, 1 1/3 pounds each. Each log makes about 36 rounds.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2092g|
|Calories from Fat 3636||72%|
|Total Fat 405.82g||507%|
|Saturated Fat 136.17g||545%|
|Trans Fat 2.18g|
|Total Carbs 91.38g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||16%|