Cost per serving $1.14 view details
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 can Hormel chili with no beans (or possibly home-made chili)
- 1 sm. yellow onion (1/2 c.)
- 3 green chili peppers, minced into rings
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mash and break up cream cheese into bottom of glass pie dish with a fork.
- Top with chili, then a layer of onions and chili peppers.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover and chill.
- When ready to serve, microwave on High for 5 min. Serve with tortilla chips, salsa, and a side dish of lowfat sour cream garnished with a sprig of cilantro or possibly parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 165g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 188||60%|
|Total Fat 21.34g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 11.91g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.91g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|