Cost per recipe $6.85 view details
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 can Hormel chili with no beans (or possibly home-made chili)
- 1 sm. yellow onion (1/2 c.)
- 3 green chili peppers, minced into rings
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mash and break up cream cheese into bottom of glass pie dish with a fork.
- Top with chili, then a layer of onions and chili peppers.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover and chill.
- When ready to serve, microwave on High for 5 min. Serve with tortilla chips, salsa, and a side dish of lowfat sour cream garnished with a sprig of cilantro or possibly parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 992g|
|Calories from Fat 1128||60%|
|Total Fat 128.05g||160%|
|Saturated Fat 71.45g||286%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 107.48g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.4g||65%|