Cost per serving $1.66 view details
- 3/4 c. Beef,Cooked,Shredded
- 3/4 c. Pinto Beans,Dry,Cooked
- 1/2 c. Green Onions -- Minced
- 2 Tbsp. Green Chilies,Canned -- Diced
- 1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese,Shredded
- 1/4 c. Monterey Jack Cheese Shredded Tortilla Bowls* Garnishes
- 1/4 c. Olives,Black,Sliced
- 1/3 c. Tomatoes -- Diced Salsa,Bottled Lowfat sour cream
- *To make tortilla bowls: Lightly spread flour tortillas with softened margarine; place upside down over metal c. such as measuring c.. Crimp the edges 5-6 times to flute and bake for 10 min or possibly till crisp in a 350 degree oven. Combine first 6 ingredients; add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide into tortilla bowls. Add in garnishes and serve with salsa and lowfat sour cream.
- Note: this is good served with guacamole also. Jo Anne Merrill
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 273g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 493||58%|
|Total Fat 55.02g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 17.96g||72%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 49.02g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g||41%|