This is a tasty and fairly inexpensive meal to make. I love Mexican inspired flavors and we are sour cream addicts at my house so of course it got served up with plenty on the side! Add a salad and it makes a nice little meal for four.
- Thaw tater tots on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat a 10â skillet over medium-high.
- Mix the drained tuna and salsa in a bowl.
- Spread the thawed tater tots in the skillet, breaking apart and pressing down to brown.
- Turn several times until well crisped.
- Take the back of a spoon and press tots down and up the sides of the pan to form a shell.
- Spread the tuna mix on the âshellâ in the pan.
- Top with cheese and cover until melted.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 35g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 42||55%|
|Total Fat 4.82g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 3.02g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.59g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|