I love this stuff, it's such a wonderful and comforting type of goulash!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Cost per serving $1.67 view details
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, onion and pepper until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, water, chili powder, oregano and salt.
- Bring to a boil; stir in macaroni.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 18-22 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover until cheese is melted
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 312g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 198||39%|
|Total Fat 22.24g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.85g|
|Total Carbs 44.96g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|