Cost per serving $3.48 view details
- 280 gm Prime haddock fillet, skinned and boned (10z)
- 4 slc Prosciutto
- 1 sm Red onion, cut into large dice
- 1 x Red and 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into large dice
- 3 sprg fresh rosemary
- 8 sm Tomatoes, halved
- 15 ml Capers, (1tbsp)
- 24 x Black olives, pitted
- 60 ml Extra virgin olive oil, (4tbsp)
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- 10 ml Balsamic vinegar, (2tsp)
- Cut the haddock into two portions and wrap each portion in two slices of prosciutto. Secure with a cocktail stick.
- Place the onion, pepper, tomatoes, rosemary, capers and olives in a large non-stick roasting tin, drizzle with oil and season with salt and freshly grnd black pepper.
- Place in a preheated oven 200 C, 400 F, gas mark 6 for 10 min. Stir the vegetables then place the haddock fillets on top and return to the oven for a further 15 min or possibly till the fish is cooked.
- Arrange the cooked vegetables on two large hot plates, top with the haddock parcels and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- NOTES : If you haven't thought of combining fish and meat before, try these parcels of haddock wrapped in Italian ham. The fish is cooked and served on a bed of roasted vegetables for a truly Mediterranean flavour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 713g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1715||95%|
|Total Fat 191.13g||239%|
|Saturated Fat 26.66g||107%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.55g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||27%|