Cost per recipe $10.84 view details
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, skinned
- 1 pt. light lowfat sour cream
- Onion pwdr to taste
- Garlic pwdr to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 8 to 12 tortillas
- 16 ounce. can enchilada sauce
- Jack and Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Boil the chicken breasts on high approximately 5 min till fully cooked. Drain, let cold and shred into pcs. Add in the lowfat sour cream, onion and garlic powders and black pepper.
- Lightly fry the tortillas in oil one at a time till soft. Drain each and roll with a large spoonful of chicken mix. Place tortillas in a 9x13 inch pan covered with nonstick spray. Pour enchilada sauce till ends and top are mostly covered. Top with mix of Jack and Cheddar cheese. Bake covered at 375 degrees for 20 min, then uncovered for 10 to 15 min longer. Green enchilada sauce is recommended but red can be used.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2411g|
|Calories from Fat 1936||45%|
|Total Fat 217.48g||272%|
|Saturated Fat 97.77g||391%|
|Trans Fat 1.0g|
|Total Carbs 326.9g||87%|
|Dietary Fiber 34.5g||115%|