Cost per recipe $0.08 view details
- Use a sifter and place it on top of a bowl
- Place a coffee filter in the sifter
- Fill the coffee filter until the yogurt has filled about 3/4 of the area provided by the filter or up to the amount you desire.
- Let it sit over night, and allow the natural liquid to drip out of the yogurt.
- Place the yogurt in a bowl, and add salt to taste.
- Once the mixture has reached the level of "saltiness" that you desire; place it in a jar or any fridge friendly container.
- Keep refrigerated, and enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 28g|
|Calories from Fat 8||47%|
|Total Fat 0.92g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.59g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.32g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|