Cost per recipe $2.55 view details
- 1 pound Maryland Backfin crabmeat
- 1 c. Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 lg. or possibly 2 sm. Large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard (or possibly regular)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- butter">butter, butter">butter, or possibly oil for frying
- Can use 1/2 tsp. seafood seasoning.
- In mixing bowl, blend all ingredients EXCEPT for crabmeat. Add in crabmeat, mix in gently, but mix thoroughly. Shape into cakes. Cook in fry pan till browned; about 5 min on each side. Or possibly wrap crabcakes and place in freezer.
- Makes 6 crab cakes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 361g|
|Calories from Fat 1329||76%|
|Total Fat 150.73g||188%|
|Saturated Fat 67.88g||272%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 80.23g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|