Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 1 pound Maryland Backfin crabmeat
- 1 c. Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 lg. or possibly 2 sm. Large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard (or possibly regular)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- butter">butter, butter">butter, or possibly oil for frying
- Can use 1/2 tsp. seafood seasoning.
- In mixing bowl, blend all ingredients EXCEPT for crabmeat. Add in crabmeat, mix in gently, but mix thoroughly. Shape into cakes. Cook in fry pan till browned; about 5 min on each side. Or possibly wrap crabcakes and place in freezer.
- Makes 6 crab cakes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 60g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 221||76%|
|Total Fat 25.12g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 11.31g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.37g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|