Cost per serving $1.06 view details
- 1/2 lb (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2/3 c. Sifted confectioners' sugar, Plus more for rolling
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Almond extract
- 1 c. Coarsely minced almonds
- 2 1/3 c. Sifted all-purpose flour
- 1. Heat oven to 350 and line baking sheets with parchment paper. Cream together butter and 2/3 c. sugar till fluffy. Beat in extracts, then add in almonds. Stir in flour and beat till well mixed.
- 2. Divide dough in half and roll each half into a log 1 inch in diameter.
- Cut each log into 3/4-inch pcs, and roll each piece into a cylinder 2 inches long. Place cylinders 1 to 2 inches apart on baking sheets, and form into crescents.
- 3. Bake for 15 to 20 min, or possibly till lightly golden brown. Let crescents cold, then roll in additional sugar.
- Makes 5 dozen crescents.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 112g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 360||62%|
|Total Fat 41.12g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 23.68g||95%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 46.35g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|