Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- 2 x 6-ounce Marlin steaks -- 1
- Â Â To 1 1/2 inchs thi
- Â Â Salt and grnd pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 x Shallots -- chopped
- 1 tsp Dry rosemary -- crumbled
- 3/4 c. Fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp. (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- Â Â Fresh parsley sprigs
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tb butter in heavy medium skillet over medium heat. Add in fish and cook till just opaque, about 9 min per inch of thickness, turning once. Transfer fish to hot platter. Tent with foil to keep hot.
- Pour off all but film of butter from skillet. Add in shallots and rosemary and stir over medium heat till shallots soften, about 2 min. Add in grapefruit juice. Increase heat and bring to boil, scraping up any browned bits. Add in any juices from the fish platter. Boil till sauce is syrupy, 5 to 8 min. Remove from heat and swirl in 2 tb butter, 1 tb at a time.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper. Spoon over fish. Garnish with parsley.
- featured ingredients were best.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 115g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 153||80%|
|Total Fat 17.46g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 11.0g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.95g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|