Cost per recipe $122.58 view details
- 3 lb venison cubed
- Â Â Kabob vegetables/fruit
- Â Â (your favorites - mushrooms, cherry
- Â Â tomatoes, green pepper, onion, pineapple, etc.)
- Â Â Bamboo or possibly metal kabob skewers
- 1/2 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. minced onion
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 x garlic clove chopped
- Â Â (or possibly 1/2 tspn garlic pwdr)
- 1 Tbsp. unseasoned meat tenderizer
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients thoroughly in a zip-seal freezer bag. Add in meat, and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pour off marinade. Skewer meat, vegetables and fruit, and grill to desired doneness.
- Description: "Here's a great way to tenderize and flavor mediocre cuts of venison.
- It's quick and easy, great for your next out-door cookout."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1806g|
|Calories from Fat 1292||51%|
|Total Fat 145.53g||182%|
|Saturated Fat 16.73g||67%|
|Trans Fat 2.81g|
|Total Carbs 14.26g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|