Cost per recipe $2.90 view details
- 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Warm Asian chili sauce, or possibly warm pepper sauce, to taste
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp Finely minced lemon grass
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 12 lrg Sea scallops, halved
- 12 x Thin slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 24 x Wooden toothpicks, soaked in water for about two hrs
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, chili sauce, ginger, lemon grass, and oil. Add in scallops and toss well. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove the scallops from the marinade and pat dry. Wrap each scallop in a piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick. Place the wrapped scallops on a broiler pan and broil till the bacon becomes crispy, 2 to 3 min per side, turning once. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 24 hors d'oeuvres
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 414g|
|Calories from Fat 1534||88%|
|Total Fat 170.39g||213%|
|Saturated Fat 53.19g||213%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 6.69g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|