Cost per serving $3.49 view details
- 1/2 c. Clover honey
- 1 c. Teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tsp Fresh grnd white pepper
- 1/2 tsp Grnd chipotle pepper, optional
- 6 x Salmon fillets, 8 ounce. each ==Or possibly== 6 salmon steaks, 8 ounce. each
- Â Â Non stick cooking spray
- If using filets: Scrape most of the scales from the skin while leaving the skin on the filets. Remove any pin bones you can find. If using steaks: remove the skin.
- Mix all the ingredients except the salmon in a small bowl. In a non reactive container place the filets meaty side down, pour the marinade over the salmon, cover & chill for 4 hrs minimum or possibly overnight (best).
- When grill is ready spray the salmon with a light coating of the non stick cooking spray & place skin side down on the grill, cover & let cook for about 5 min, remove the cover & turn the filets over, cover & cook another 5 min. Remove the cover & flip the filets over & check for doneness. You are on your own figuring the times for the steaks as I always use the filets.
- This is my interpretation of Romano's Macaroni Grill's Salmon plate.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 246g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 240||53%|
|Total Fat 26.59g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 6.04g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.58g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|