Cost per recipe $5.51 view details
- 2 (10 ounce.) bottles soy sauce (lite or regular depending on your taste)
- 2 to 4 bottles water
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- Use large pan with cover.
- Use 2 bottles cool water to 1 (10-oz) bottle of soy sauce.
- May use 1 to 1 ratio if stronger, marinade taste desired.
- Add in orange juice and honey, stir thoroughly.
- Add in 10 to 12 pork chops or pork steaks to marinade mix.
- Cover completely with marinade for at least 8 hrs.
- Grill over warm fire and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2007g|
|Calories from Fat 2||0%|
|Total Fat 0.29g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 67.43g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|