Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) Norwegian salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup all-natural maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Preheat oven 400Â° F.
- Combine Diamond CrystalÂ® Coarse Sea Salt, brown sugar, and black pepper, and mix thoroughly. Rub salmon with brown sugar mixture making sure to use all of the mixture. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Combine maple syrup, mustard, and dill in a small mixing bowl, and set aside.
- Coat bottom of a baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place salmon in pan, and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Bake for 12 minutes or until desired temperature. Remove from baking pan, and drizzle salmon with maple mustard dill sauce. Serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 39g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 65||52%|
|Total Fat 7.43g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 0.99g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.37g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|