Cost per serving $0.58 view details
- 1 x 33%-less-sodium smoked, (8-1/2-lb.) fully cooked ham half
- Â Â Vegetable cooking spray
- 1Â 1/4 c. Maple syrup, divided
- 2/3 c. Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tsp Grated orange rind
- 2 Tbsp. Orange juice
- 1 c. Orange marmalade
- Trim fat and rind from ham. Score outside of ham in a diamond pattern.
- Place ham on a rack coated with cooking spray, and place rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine 1/4 c. maple syrup, 2 Tbsp. mustard, orange rind, and orange juice; stir well, and brush over ham.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 min. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees and cook an additional 1 hour and 30 min or possibly till thoroughly heated.
- Baste ham with maple syrup mix every 30 min. Transfer ham to a platter, and let stand 15 min before slicing.
- Combine remaining syrup, remaining mustard, and marmalade in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat 3 min or possibly till thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
- Yield: 24 servings (serving size: 3 ounces ham and 1-1/2 Tbsp. sauce).
- Serving Ideas : Serve with ham.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 38g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||4%|
|Total Fat 0.32g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.6g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|