Cost per serving $0.24 view details
- 1 and 1/ 4 cup Fresh Mango Pulp
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour (I used Organic Whole Wheat Flour)
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Macadamia Nuts
- 4 Tbsp Shredded Sweetened Coconut
- Â½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- Â½ Tsp Salt
- Â¼ Whole Cup Milk
- Â¼ Cup Oil ( I used light olive oil but vegetable, canola, or corn oil would be ok)
- 2 large eggs, beaten (One whole and one egg white)
- 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400ËF.
- 2. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or place liners in each muffin mold.
- 3. Peel, dice and puree 2-3 Mangoes to get 1and Â¼ cups of puree. Number of mangos you will need will depend on the size.
- 4. Rough chop Macadamia Nuts.
- 5. In a mixing bowl, mix Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Salt.
- 6. Mix Mango Puree, Milk, Eggs, Oil and Vanilla Extract in another mixing bowl.
- 7. Slowly pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix with a whisk as you pour.
- 8. Once everything is well incorporated, add Macadamia Nuts and Shredded Coconut and fold them in without over mixing.
- 9. Spoon batter into Muffin tray.
- 10. Bake them for 30 minutes and check to see if the muffin has turn light pink or golden and fork/tooth pick comes out clean.
- 11. Take them out of the oven and let them sit for 5-10 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 50g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 59||36%|
|Total Fat 6.68g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.09g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 23.5g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|