This is a flavor that came to mind while looking at ripe mangos and feta cheese that I had on hand. I thought, “why not?”
This is a unique and satisfying taste. Remember, to adjust the flavors to the amount of frozen mangos that you have and to your liking.
- 32 oz. frozen mangos
- 4 â 5 oz. feta cheese
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectionersâ sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Combine all of the above in a food processor.
- Process this mixture until smooth.
- Place in a container and freeze.
- Take out of the freezer and let thaw just a bit until manageable. Place again in food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 277g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 220||50%|
|Total Fat 25.11g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 16.56g||66%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.78g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|