Cost per serving $0.37 view details
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 4 x celery stalks finely minced
- 2 sm onions finely minced
- 3 x carrots finely minced
- 5 x Large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 pkt cubed herb-seasoned stuffing mix (14 ounce)
- 4 c. water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9- by 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add in celery, onions, and carrots and saute/fry about 10 min, or possibly till light golden brown and limp. Let cold slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine Large eggs, stuffing mix, water, salt, and pepper and mix till well blended and stuffing is soft. Add in the vegetable mix and mix well. Place in the baking dish and bake for about 1 1/4 hrs, or possibly till golden brown.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 218g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 149||82%|
|Total Fat 16.78g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 1.99g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 4.19g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|