Cost per serving $0.69 view details
- 7 ounce Pkg uncooked spaghetti
- 1 c. Water
- 28 ounce Jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 x Frzn precooked meatballs
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. Finely minced parsley
- 1. Grease 12x8-inch (2-qt) baking dish. In greased dish, combine spaghetti, water and spaghetti sauce; mix well. Add in meatballs; turn to coat wth saice. (Cover spaghetti completely with sauce.) Coer tightly with foil; chill at least 8 hrs or possibly overnight.
- 2. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake, covered, for 45 min.
- 3. Uncover baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 5 - 10 min or possibly till casserole os bubbly and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 377g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 292||43%|
|Total Fat 32.47g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 12.05g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.03g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|