Cost per serving $1.54 view details
- 2 c. Boiling water
- 3/4 c. Bulgur cracked wheat, uncooked
- 1/4 c. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 1/2 c. Halved seedless grapes
- 1 c. Thinly sliced spinach, leaves
- 1 c. Cucumber dice, *see note
- 1/4 c. Minced fresh mint
- 1/4 c. Minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. Minced green onion Romaine leaves
- Pour boiling water over bulgur; let stand 30 min. Drain well; press out excess liquid. Add in remaining ingredients except Romaine leaves; mix well.
- Let stand 2 to 6 hrs to allow flavors to blend. Serve on Romaine leaves.
- Makes 4 servings.
- for children; etc.
- Notes:*Peel the cucumber, and slice it lengthwise; remove seeds then dice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 231g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 34||21%|
|Total Fat 3.88g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.57g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.86g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||19%|