This is a print preview of "Make Ahead Breakfast Egg Muffins" recipe.
Make Ahead Breakfast Egg Muffins Recipe
These little "muffins" are adapted from a Clean Eating Recipe, this recipe is for 30 egg muffins, make ahead for the week! You can mix and match your favorite veggies...These are perfect for a healthy on the go breakfast and the ingredients pack a healthy punch of morning nutrition!
|Prep time: 10 minutes
|Cook time: 25 minutes
1.25lb Extra Lean Ground Turkey (Browned and Seasoned)
1 32oz Carton Egg Beaters
1 Sweet Potato (Cooked, skin removed)
2 Small Bell Peppers (Diced)
1 Cup Baby Portabella Mushrooms (Diced)
1 Cup Fresh Baby Spinach (Finely Chopped)
1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees
- Line Muffin Pan with Aluminum Muffin Liners
- Mix all ingredients together (After cooking & Chopping) in large bowl.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pour ingredients into muffin tins 3/4 full
- Bake 20 mins...depending on oven, may need to switch to Broil for additional 5 mins to light golden brown tops.
- To reheat- Microwave 30 secs per muffin, and you have a complete nutritious fast breakfast!