- 10 ounces (300g) graham crackers (18 whole crackers, or two cellophane wrapped stacks)
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons or 110g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- 1 14 ounce can (400g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (I have no idea how much they weighâjust throw a couple of handfuls on!) mini marshmallows
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (180 degrees Celsius). In a large resealable bag (or in a food processor), smash graham crackers until finely ground. Stir in melted butter and salt. Press into a 13Ã9â³ pan.
- 2. Drizzle can of condensed milk over graham crackers. Sprinkle on chocolate chips; follow with marshmallows.
- 3. Bake for 30-35 minutes until marshmallows a lightly browned