Cost per recipe $4.94 view details
- 1 (8 inch) baked pastry shell, cooked
- 2 Large eggs, separated
- 1 (14 ounce.) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. lemon juice (2 to 3 lemons or possibly Realmeon)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 c. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium bowl, beat egg yolks. Stir in lowfat milk, lemon juice and rind. Turn into shell. In small bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar till foamy. Gradually add in sugar, beating till stiff but not dry.
- Spread meringue on top of pie, sealing carefully to edge of shell. Bake 15 min or possibly till meringue is golden. Cold. Refrigeratebefore serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 858g|
|Calories from Fat 593||26%|
|Total Fat 66.96g||84%|
|Saturated Fat 34.99g||140%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 365.82g||98%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|