Cost per recipe $12.99 view details
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce.) can sweetened condensed lowfat milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1 (6 ounce.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce.) pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ounce.) pkg. peanut butter chips
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce.) can flaked coconut or possibly 1 1/2 c.
- 1 c. minced pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees for glass). In 13 x 9 inch pan, heat butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter, add in chocolate chips proportionately, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, then nuts, press firmly. Pour lowfat milk proportionately over all ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 min or possibly till lightly brown. Let cold thoroughly. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature. Makes 36 bars.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1670g|
|Calories from Fat 3777||51%|
|Total Fat 434.29g||543%|
|Saturated Fat 215.92g||864%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 840.34g||224%|
|Dietary Fiber 60.7g||202%|