This dish is simple and delicious.
Enjoy with Love,
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Cost per serving $0.94 view details
- 4 zucchini - sliced thin - lengthwise
- 5 cloves garlic â crushed & chopped
- 1 quart button mushrooms â sliced
- 1 healthy handful of Italian parsley â chopped
- Juice of Â½ lemon
- Dashes of sea salt
- Dashes of fresh ground black pepper
- Olive oil â for drizzling
- Romano cheese for grating
- Box of your favorite macaroni
- Heat a large frying pan or griddle with a few drizzles of olive oil and place the sliced mushrooms, garlic and parsley to grill until the mushrooms are slightly golden.
- While the mushrooms are grilling, prepare the macaroni as directed. A minute or two before the macaroni is finished cooking add the zucchini to the water to cook along with the macaroni. Drain along with the macaroni.
- Place the grilled veggies over the top and toss. Combine a few drizzles of olive oil with the lemon juice and pour over the macaroni and veggies. Add the seasonings and grated Romano cheese and toss.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 158g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 16||32%|
|Total Fat 1.81g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1.04g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.14g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|