Cost per serving $0.70 view details
- 2 c. Uncooked shell macaroni (abt 8 ounce)
- 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- 2 ounce Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 c. Minced red bell pepper (or possibly one 2-ounce jar liquid removed, diced pimientos)
- 1/4 c. Sliced pitted ripe olives
- 4 ounce Minced green chiles - (1 can) liquid removed
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook over low heat about 5 min, stirring occasionally, till cheese is melted and sauce is warm.
- This recipe serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 155g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 173||44%|
|Total Fat 19.41g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 5.21g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.13g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|