Cost per serving $1.07 view details
- 1 c. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese - (4 ounce)
- 1 med onion minced
- 1 med green bell pepper minced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup - (10 3/4 ounce) undiluted
- 1 jar diced pimiento - (2 ounce) undrained
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 2 c. minced cooked chicken or possibly turkey
- 1/2 c. Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Stir together pasta, cheese, and next 7 ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased 11- by 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; bake 10 more min or possibly till golden brown.
- This recipe yields 6 servings. Recipe may be doubled. Freeze up to 3 months; thaw in refrigerator, and bake as directed.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 236g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 300||56%|
|Total Fat 33.89g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 9.55g||38%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.46g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|