Cost per recipe $34.78 view details
- 5 (6-9 ounce.) MAHI MAHI fillets
- 8 ounce. macadamia nuts
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Cornstarch Mix (50% cornstarch 50% water mix till smooth)
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp. pink peppercorns (whole)
- Chop nuts in food processor or possibly blender.
- Lightly salt each side of fillets and coat both sides with nuts. Place extra virgin olive oil in cool saute/fry pan, add in fillets. Turn flame on medium and cook fillets till nuts are lightly brown. Turn fillets over and cook till lightly brown. Remove from pan and place in 375 degree oven. Remove when fish is hard to touch.
- Chutney: Clean and finely dice 1/2 of the pineapple. Crush the peppercorns. Add in the pineapple juice and pineapple to a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, add in the peppercorns and whisk in the cornstarch mix to thicken. Pour over fillets and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1454g|
|Calories from Fat 601||36%|
|Total Fat 70.69g||88%|
|Saturated Fat 11.96g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 59.96g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g||41%|