Cost per recipe $10.13 view details
- 3 pound container tomato sauce with chunks of beef and pork
- 3 pound container of chicken broth
- 4 c. rice (UNCLE BEN'S® long grain)
- In large saucepan put sauce and rice, cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add in chicken broth a little at a time - add in most of the broth in the beginning - then add in 1/2 c. at a time till all is absorbed.
- Add in about 3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese - keep stirring till cheese is mixed in - season with black pepper to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3461g|
|Calories from Fat 74||2%|
|Total Fat 8.69g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2.15g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 670.28g||179%|
|Dietary Fiber 35.5g||118%|