Cost per serving $0.28 view details
- 21 ounce Fudge brownie mix, prepared as for cake-like brownies
- 1 c. "M&M's" Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Bits
- 1/2 c. Minced nuts, optional
- 1 quart Vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 c. Caramel or possibly butterscotch ice cream topping
- Line 2 9-inch round cake pans with aluminum foil, extending it slightly over the edges of the pan; lightly spray bottoms of each pan with vegetable cooking spray; set aside. Preheat oven as brownie mix package directs.
- Divide brownie batter proportionately between the two pans; sprinkle half the
- "M&M's"r Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Bits and nuts over each. Bake 23 to 25 min or possibly till edges begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cold completely. Remove layers by lifting foil from pans. To assemble cake, place one brownie layer, topping side down in a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Spread ice cream over brownie layer; drizzle with ice cream topping. Place second brownie layer on top of ice cream layer, with topping side up; press down lightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze till hard. Remove from freezer about 15 min before serving. Remove sides of pan. Cut into wedges.
- MAKES 12 WEDGES.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 54g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 72||50%|
|Total Fat 8.18g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.63g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|