- 2 c. flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 lrg egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 x (12-ounce) (1-3/4 c.) M&M Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bits
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside. In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars till light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in flour mix. Stir in M&M's bits.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2-in apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350F for 9 to 12 min, till lightly browned. Cold 1 minute in pan.
- Hint: For chewy cookies, begin checking cookies for doneness at 8 min and for beginning browness.