Cost per serving $1.44 view details
- 3 tsp Mazola corn oil
- 1 lb Skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pcs
- 4 x Cloves garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb Large red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch pcs
- 4 ounce Snow peas, cut into 1/2-inch pcs
- 1/4 c. Green onions, sliced
- 1/2 c. Low-fat reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. Light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Argo or possibly Kingsford's cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Grnd ginger
- 3 c. cooked rice - brown or white jasmine
- Add corn oil to a Wok or large saute pan on high heat.
- Add bell peppers and snow peas. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add garlic, green onions and chicken pieces. Stir for 1 more minute.
- Add broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, and ground ginger. Cook for 3-5 minutes until chicken is tender and sauce is thickened.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 238g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 31||15%|
|Total Fat 3.46g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.59g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 28.2g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|