Know What U Eat: Multi grain savory pancakes, is good anytime of the day, have it in your breakfast or a healthy snacking idea..high in protein, low in cholesterol, low in fat, gluten free, and a very good diabetic diet.
- 1 C Yellow corn (makkai) flour
- 1 C Sorghum (jowar)flour
- 1 C Pearl Millet (bajra) flour
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 inch Ginger, finely chopped
- 4 Thai green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 C Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 C Yogurt + little water to bind dough,
- 2 Tbsp of Oil + extra shallow frying/spray
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1. Mix everything in a huge bowl. Make 18-20 equal portions. Set aside.
- 2. On a plastic /zip-lock sheet, spray some oil, take one portion and tap it with wet hands to make thick disc (circles 2-3" in diameter). Lift other end of that plastic, in such a way that the disc easily comes out on your hand. drop/press some sesame seeds on the top.
- 3. Place this disc on hot griddle, and cook both the sides, just as you would do in pancake. Spray some oil, to make it golden brown.
- 4. Serve warm with ketchup, or cold with tea/coffee.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 30g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||33%|
|Total Fat 2.47g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.25g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.04g|
|Total Carbs 10.07g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|