Cost per serving $1.33 view details
- Mixed dark green of choice (I used butter blend and Romain)
- 2-3 large chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 small can tangerines
- 2-3 cups fine tortilla strips or crunchy Chinese noodles
- 1/2 cup Low Fat Asian Ginger and Toasted Sesame dressing (I used Kraft but there are a lot out there).
- 1/2 cup shelled and chopped pistachios (not sure why i added them but it worked!)
- If making a wraps:
- 4 large wheat wraps
- Grill the chicken breast until cooked through and browned (I did mine in a fry pan with EVOO but grilled would be even better and lower fat).
- Chop up chicken to small bits, add to bowl
- Chop lettuce greens finely, add to bowl
- Add all remaining ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly
- Scoop into warmed wraps or enjoy just as is!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 364g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 186||27%|
|Total Fat 20.88g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 5.03g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.13g|
|Total Carbs 96.67g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g||32%|