Cost per recipe $2.43 view details
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a cookie sheet w/ cooking spray.
- Mix the peanut butter, Splenda, and egg all together. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet. (The original recipe says you get 20 half-dollar-sized cookies, but I usually get more like 12-14.)
- Dip a fork in more Splenda and flatten the cookies crossways, like you do the usual peanut-butter cookie. Bake 9-10 min.
- These are excellent. They do not last very long - they get real crumbly after about 24 hrs - but we usually eat them all by then anyway!
- Divide the number of cookies by the number of carbs in the peanut butter to get a count per cookie.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 302g|
|Calories from Fat 1109||70%|
|Total Fat 132.19g||165%|
|Saturated Fat 25.93g||104%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 62.21g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.7g||49%|