Cost per serving $6.97 view details
- 8 oz boneless chicken breast
- salt & pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Spicy Chipotle Ingredients: Recipe Below
- 4 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce Ingredients:***
- 3 tablespoons fat free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons non fat plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Heat grill on medium heat
- Split Chicken breast to become two 4oz pieces and sprinkle salt & pepper chicken
- Place buffalo wing sauce in a small bowl. Brush one side of each chicken breasts with 2 tbsp. of buffalo wing sauce and place the sauced side down on the grill. Top with remaining hot sauce.
- Cook chicken about 5 - 7 minutes per side.
- Place chicken on romaine lettuce leaf , top with Aiolo Sauce and place other lettuce leaf on top.
- ***Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce Directions***
- In a small bowl place all the ingredients together and wisk together until combined.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 174g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 253||67%|
|Total Fat 28.62g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 5.32g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 11.89g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||18%|