Cost per serving $0.64 view details
- 2/3 c. All-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. Splenda, granular low-cal sweetener with sucralose
- 1 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 c. Butter, softened
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 c. Unsweetened cocoa pwdr
- In bowl, stir together flour, sweetener, baking pwdr and salt; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat butter, Large eggs and vanilla for 1 minute. Add in apple sauce, beat just till blended. Mix in flour mix just till moistened.
- Using 1/3 c. of the batter, drop by spoonfuls into greased 8-inch square cake pan. Fold cocoa pwdr into remaining batter just till combined.
- Gently spoon batter into pan covering white batter and smoothing surface.
- bake in 350F 180C oven for 15 min or possibly till tester inserted in centre comes out clean. Transfer to rack; let cold.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||37%|
|Total Fat 4.9g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.42g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|