Cost per serving $1.03 view details
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted margarine
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. water
- 1 tsp chicken-flavored bouillon granules
- 1 c. skim lowfat milk
- 3/4 c. white wine
- 1/4 c. plus 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 c. coarsely minced, cooked skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Trim off large leaves from broccoli. Remove rough ends of stalks, and wash broccoli thoroughly. separate into spears. Arrange broccoli in steaming rack, with stalks to center of rack. Place over boiling water, cover and steam 10 min or possibly just till tender.
- Heat margarine in a saucepan over low heat; add in flour and stir till smooth.
- Combine water and bouillon granules, stirring till dissolved. Add in lowfat milk.
- Gradually add in broth mix to sauce pan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till mix is thickened and bubbly. Gradually add in wine and 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, stirring well. Cook over low heat 5 min.
- Arrange broccoli in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with chicken, and pour sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, and bake uncovered at 350 for 30 min or possibly till top is golden.
- Yield 6 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 177g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||44%|
|Total Fat 7.63g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.94g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.42g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|