Cost per recipe $37.93 view details
- 5 lbs Fresh Louisiana Shrimp (peeled)
- 1 each Fresh Lemon
- 1 each Mirliton
- Â½ cup Red Onion
- Â½ cup Mayonnaise
- Â¼ cup Creole Mustard
- to taste Tabasco and Sea Salt
- â¢ Boil or SautÃ© the shrimp and chill..
- â¢ Cut the mirliton in half and remove the seed or white inner part which is very bitter if not removed. Cut the mirliton into small dice.
- â¢ Peel the onion and cut into small dice as well.
- â¢ Roll the lemon and cut into half. Juice through your fingers to catch the seeds.
- â¢ In a medium mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Add the shrimp, red onions and mirliton. .
- â¢ Season to taste with the Tabasco and sea salt.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2579g|
|Calories from Fat 1198||36%|
|Total Fat 134.87g||169%|
|Saturated Fat 20.53g||82%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 34.68g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|