Cost per serving $0.83 view details
- Peel and slice yams about a quarter inch thick. Rinse and pat dry.
- Place yams in a large skillet, add in water, butter and pour sugar over all.
- Cover tightly with well fitting lid.
- Simmer over medium heat for 30-35 min. Spoon syrup over potatoes once.
- Don't stir, because it will break your potatoes up.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 234g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 161||17%|
|Total Fat 18.33g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 11.61g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 199.97g||53%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|