Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- Peel and slice lotus root (peeler can be used for slicing).
- Put sliced lotus into a bowl of water with vinegar added to prevent them from turning brown.
- Pat dry with paper towel, set aside.
- Heat oil in a pot, drop in lotus root slices and deep-fry with low-medium heat till golden brown.
- Transfer to a tray lined with paper towel to remove excess oil.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 5g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.16g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|