Cost per serving $3.33 view details
- 4 piece rice paper, placed between 6 hot damp terry towels
- 1 x Lobster 1# cull, blanched, cleaned, cut into strips
- 1/4 pkt Daikon radish sprouts, bottom cut off
- 1/2 x Red pepper, long julienne
- 1/2 x Yellow pepper, long julienne
- 1/2 x Cucumber, long julienne
- 1/4 x Carrot, long julienne
- 2 ounce Napa cabbage, chiffonade
- 8 x Basil leaves
- 8 x Mint leaves
- 12 x Cilantro leaves
- 2 ounce Canola oil
- 1/2 ounce Garlic, minced
- 1 ounce Shallot, minced
- 1 ounce Lemon grass, minced
- 1 ounce Ginger, minced
- 4 ounce Sushi vinegar
- 1 ounce Mirin
- 8 ounce Coconut lowfat milk
- Â Â Fish sauce, to taste
- 1 tsp Sambal, garlic-chili condiment
- 1/8 bn Cilantro, minced fine
- 2 x Limes, juiced
- For the lobster daikon radish sprout spring rolls:
- Place 1 piece of rice paper on the table. Then place all remaining ingredients in the center of the rice paper.
- Mix in the ends of the rice paper and roll up.
- Cut in half on the bias and serve with creamy coconut lime dressing.
- For the creamy coconut lime dressing:In a warm, small sauce pot, add in canola, garlic, shallots, lemon grass and ginger. Saute/fry till shallots are translucent/soft but have no color.
- Deglaze with sushi vinegar and mirin and reduce by half. Add in coconut lowfat milk and reduce by half till thick.
- Remove from heat and let cold to room temperature and strain through a chinois. Finish by seasoning with fish sauce, sambal, cilantro, and lime juice. Serve with lobster spring rolls.
- Yield: 4 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 195g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 212||69%|
|Total Fat 24.47g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 9.87g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 18.68g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|