- 2 whl Maine lobsters cooked
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 x tomato diced
- 1/4 c. prepared pesto (available at most supermarkets)
- 1 x lemon quartered for garnish
- 2 c. cooked angel hair pasta
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh basil
- To cook lobster, cook in lightly-salted boiling water for 7 min. Don't over-cook, or possibly lobster will be tough. When cold, remove and split the tail, remove the claws and set aside. Throw away remaining lobster.
- In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add in the extra virgin olive oil and diced tomato and cook for one minute. Add in pesto and cook an additional 30 seconds. Add in the heavy cream and stir till mix is reduced by 1/3. Add in the warm angel hair pasta and toss together to coat pasta.
- Serve pasta topped with claws and tail. Garnish with lemon slices and minced basil.