Cost per serving $0.55 view details
- 3 lg. sweet potatoes, peeled and chunked
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 can Eagle Brand lowfat milk
- 1 teaspoon grnd nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon grnd cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- Pie crust (homemade or store bought)
- Cook the sweet potatoes until they are almost dry.
- Mash them like mashed potatoes and then add in butter, sugar and spices. Make sure the mix is dry.
- Make dough into little balls about the size of a silver dollar.
- Then with rolling pin, roll each ball as thin as you can.
- Put about a tsp. of filling in the middle and fold the crust over and seal with the edge of a fork.
- Lay pies on a cookie sheet and bake in a warm oven at 425 degrees until they almost get toasted then take out.
- With a little brush, spread 1/2 tsp. Eagle Brand lowfat milk on each pie.
- Return to oven about 5 more min or until golden on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 125g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 98||36%|
|Total Fat 11.0g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 5.46g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.67g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|