Cost per serving $1.63 view details
- Â Â Chicken breasts, cut into l
- 1 c. Cream of chicken soup (spec.
- 1 c. Cream of celery soup
- 1 c. Chicken broth (swanson's 1/3
- 1 x Margarine, melted
- 1 c. Lowfat milk
- 1 x Frzn peas & carrots, (defr
- 1 c. Self-rising flour
- 1 tsp Baking pwdr
- Grease baking dish. Place chicken on bottom of dish.
- Mix soups and broth and pour over chicken. Scatter peas and carrots over top. Mix lowfat milk and melted margarine. Add in a little bit of flour and baking pwdr at a time to the lowfat milk and margarine. (Whisk smooth while adding.)
- Pour over soup layer. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Crust will bake up to top and brown.
- This recipe was given to me by my daughter, Lisa. It's a great recipe and I think you'll enjoy it.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 412g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 299||53%|
|Total Fat 33.7g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 7.43g||30%|
|Trans Fat 4.25g|
|Total Carbs 45.28g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||16%|