Cost per serving $3.39 view details
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. thinly sliced shallots
- 2 x cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lb minced wild mushrooms
- 1 med head escarole
- Â Â cored and thickly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh oregano, up to 3
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd pepper, to taste
- 1/2 c. vegetable broth
- 12 ounce fresh or possibly dry linguine
- 4 SERVINGS DAIRY-FREE
- Fresh escarole and earthy wild mushrooms are a tantalizing duo in this warming, cool-weather entree.
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add in shallots, garlic and mushrooms and cook, stirring, till softened, 5 min. Transfer to bowl.
- Set aside.
- Add in escarole to skillet and cook over medium heat till wilted, 5 min.
- Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Add in broth and simmer 5 min.
- When water boils add in pasta. Cook according to package directions. Drain well and transfer to shallow serving dish. Add in escarole with any juices and toss to mix. Divide mix among four shallow bowls and top with mushroom mix.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 195g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 103||23%|
|Total Fat 11.78g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 71.61g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|